Some of the world’s most exciting space developments are occurring in a small form factor: CubeSats. Backed by strong commercial funding and more launch availability, CubeSats are no longer just the domain of academic learning experiments; they are becoming core to government and commercial missions. The era of CubeSat 2.0 has arrived.
- GLOBAL NANOSATELLITE MARKET 2017 : AEROFLEX, AEROJET, TYVAK, AITECH, PLANET LABS, ALENIA SPAZIO, CUBESAT
- Market Innovation Driving CubeSats into the Mainstream
- NASA Selects Tyvak to Provide Spacecraft for Pathfinder Technology Demonstrator Missions
- Tyvak Facilitates First NRO CubeSat Mission Aboard Non-Governmental Launch
- MIL-TECH: RADFXSAT COMPLETES SHOCK TESTING